Project management software is essential software that is used to plan, schedule, resources allocation, and change management. The project management software allows project managers, stakeholders, and users to control costs, budgeting, etc. The best nine project management software and tools to boost your business. They are as follows.
9 Top-Rated Project Management Software and Tools
Project management software is the software that can help the company to plan, organize, and manage its resource tools of the company. Some of the popular project management software and Tools are the Following.
Zoho: Cloud and Project Management Software
Zoho project is a cloud-based project management solution with an intuitive interface and powerful tools to manage the company’s projects. This project management software helps the company to handle everything from simple to complex projects. Further, you can use the drop and drag interface for these projects.
Features of Zoho
- It consists of a drag and drops options.
- Cloud-based solution.
- Helps in handling simple to complex projects.
Pros of Zoho
- Easy to track tasks.
- Automated routine tasks help in saving time.
- Affordable project management software.
Monday.com: Project Management Software
Another popular project management software is Monday.com. It is trusted by many companies like Adobe, Coca-Cola, Walmart, and more. Collaboration and automation are essential parts of project management software, and Monday.com comes with these in-built aspects.
Features of Monday.com
- 200 in-built templates.
- It also consists of a drag and drops option.
- It consists of multiple board views.
Pros of Monday.com
- Customize or create your template.
- Enterprise-grade security is available.
- It comes with five-tier pricing.
Wrike: Robust Project Management Software
Another prevalent project management software is Wrike. Further, it is the most trusted by large organizations like Verizon and Airbnb. This project management software gives you real-time reports and statuses for all your projects. Further, the company’s teams can collaborate on tasks, track progress, etc.
Features of Wrike
- The software helps in collaborating and centralizing communication on the project.
- Perfect software for marketers and creative teams.
- Pre-set workflow feature.
- Free plans for projects.
Pros of Wrike
- Real-time statuses of team projects.
- Enable centralization of communication on the project.
- Pre-set workflow.
Favro.com: Planning Software for SaaS and Games
If you have a small business, then Favro is the ideal project management software. It provides a clean interface for both mobiles and desktops. This software helps share files, chart progress, assign tasks, etc.
Features of Favro
- Clean interface for desktops and mobiles.
- Everything from changes to roadmap to writing up the proposal.
- Integrates with Google’s suite, Slack, Gitlab, etc.
Pros of Favro
- Affordable pricing.
- Three-tier platform.
- Comfortable project management software.
Teamwork: Project and Team Management Software
Teamwork is the most popular project management software for remote teams and agencies like Spotify, Disney, Panasonic, Paypal, and Netflix. It helps workers to collaborate on projects quickly. Further, this software helps communicate, connect, and have clear visibility.
Features of Teamwork
- Easy for businesses with remote workers.
- It allows you to balance the team’s workload.
- Teamwork comes with built-in chat, simple project boards, etc.
Pros of Teamwork
- It makes employees communicate, stay connected, and have clear visibility.
- The software allows you to balance your team’s workloads.
- It comes with built-in chats.
Trello: Project Management Tool
Trello is the most popular project management software. Millions of users trust this project management software, and it is free software from the company. Trello is known for its simplicity. It is one of the reasons why most companies want to use it.
Features of Trello
- Free software from Trello.
- It manages individual projects.
- Trello is the most straightforward software.
Pros of Trello
- Unlimited boards, cards, and lists.
- It comes with calendar views, map views, etc.
- The mobile app is available.
TeamGantt: Online Chart Marker Software
Teamgantt is a project management software that uses Gantt charts. It is good software for beginners who are just getting started with project management. It can be a bit expensive for simple project management software.
Features of TeamGantt
- Foundation for many project management solutions.
- It leverages Gantt charts.
- Simple software.
Pros of TeamGantt
- Better rate per user.
- 14-day free trial available.
- The best option in terms of project management software.
Celoxis: Project Portfolio Management Software
Another best option for project management software is Celoxis. It is ideal for more prominent organizations and enterprises. Adobe, LG, Tesla, Lufthansa, and Rolex are some companies that trust Celoxis project management software. They will help you get real-time revenue estimates of the projects.
Features of Celoxis
- Skill, availability, and demand management features.
- All-in-one project management software.
- Easy to share files and for collaborations.
Pros of Celoxis
- One-time charge packages are available.
- Cloud-based solution.
- Affordable enterprise-grade software.
Liquid planner: Predectictive Scheduling Solution Software
The liquid planner is the top solution for project management software issues in engineering teams, software teams, IT teams, etc. it adapts to the high level of complexities in the same. Further, it helps you manage uncertainty in the best-case and worst-case scenarios.
Features of Liquid planner
- It gives a quick insight into tasks, progress, risks, etc.
- Best for complex project management solutions.
- It consists of unlimited internal dashboards.
Pros of Liquid planner
- It comes with a cloud storage facility.
- 14-day risk-free trial.
- Ideal for complex project management solutions.
Thus, these are some of the most popular project management software that can help small and large enterprises or companies manage, allocate, schedule, etc., company management. Moreover, knowledge of these project management software will help you choose the ideal software for your company and further help boost your company.
Overall, project management software is essential for organizing a company. Further, you have to choose the best software for the same. Factors like project complexity, team size, ease of use, features, and price can influence the selection of the best project management software and tools. Moreover, by choosing the best project management software from the choices mentioned above, you can ensure your company’s growth and guarantee employees’ efficiency.
Finally, the features and pros of the best nine project management software are the top priority for companies and organizations. So next time you are looking for the best project management software for your company, choose from the options mentioned above. This will not only help you understand the importance of the project management system but also help you know the different variations and types of software you can choose for your company. Further, their features and pros will help you in finalizing your decision.